The United Kingdom online bookmaker, Betfair, now based in Australia, reports and follows the rules and regulations of the Tasmanian Gaming Commission in Australia.
This organisation began operating in 2000 and is said to be one of the largest online bookmakers. Today, this online betting company has over three million customers and over 1,000 employees that are located at various operation offices all around the globe.
Betfair have on offer a 20% Winning Boost Offer Up To $500.00
Follow these 3 easy steps to join Betfair
- Join Betfair today to take advantage of this offer. It’s quick and easy.
- Simply deposit into your new account to be eligible for this offer.
- Once you deposit and start betting, all wins upto 7 days will be boosted by 20% up to $500.00. Join Here
Because they operate all over the world, they also claim to offer their support and services in a variety of languages. Moreover, they also have five English dialects, so Australian betters won’t be confused by British wagering terms that they aren’t aware of.
Betfair: Best Way To Bet
Betfair is also the one organisation that facilitates punters acting as bookmakers by allowing them to lay down wagers and back them as well. However, punters who want to lay races must be practical enough to provide odds that draw betters looking to act as backers. Join Betfair Today For Your 20% Winning Boost Offer
Now because there is a lot competition among online bookmakers to pull new customers, Betfair has come up with an edge: 20% Winning Boost Offer Up To $500.00 for all new customers who join now while this offer lasts.
This means that any bets you win within 7 days of joining, you will receive 20% Winning Boost on top of your winnings up to $500.00.
Aside from this very attractive offer for new members, Betfair also features the added benefit of no turnover requirement. Also, they have no dormant account fees, which is great for punters who want a period of respite or prefer to have many online bookmaker accounts. Betfair Review
Betfair allows opening wagering accounts in seven different ways: credit cards, bank transfers, cheques, Moneybookers, BPAY, and NETeller. You should also know that their minimum online wager is five dollars, which is the highest in all Australian online bookmakers.
Betfair: Win Big On The Multi’s
However, one of the best things about this website is that it provides new punters with an extensive video tutorial and online help sections so that they can learn everything about online wagering, starting from filling out a betting slip to making an online bet.
This instructional tutorial is great because there has been a lot of criticism in the past regarding the user friendliness of Betfair’s website. Join Betfair Here
If you are passionate about betting on horse racing, you should know that Betfair offers a wide range of racing bets from Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, France, United States and South Africa. You can also view historical results from sheets, live video and racing coverage of many meetings from the links that are placed on the website. http://www.australianfreebets.com.au/betfair-review/
Betfair’s feature of acting as a bet matching service is one which is very attractive for experienced punters who value the ability to lay bets. Another reason why the organisation is able to attract so many punters is because it has a huge variety of betting products, promotions and other such special offers. Want to bet on the Melbourne Cup only, get more bonus bets for that race and the spring racing carnival at https://www.melbournecupfreebets.com.au
If you have ever been a member of Betfair, you already know that the products offered by it are ones with the best odds and are a lot better than the Australian TABs.
This unique bookmaker doesn’t just allow you to back up a selection to win, but also gives you the opportunity to pick selections to lose and pick your own odds, much like what stockbrokers do. Therefore, as a punter, you get to make the most of both worlds.
Betfair Promotions & Products
Moreover, Betfair also charges a 5% or less commission on winning bets, which makes it an extremely lucrative plan for punters. The online bookmaker also offers ‘In Play’ betting on selected races where you can either back or lay off a horse during the time of the race.
You can also sign up for free and receive fixed price odds on all races. To know more about the backing and laying rules, visit the company website.
Other features, products and bet types offered by Betfair are mentioned below.
- Betfair Tote: This online bookmaker’s Tote service is in combination with Tote Tasmania which is also a part of the great SuperTAB pool. This service includes the Place, Exacta, Double, Trifecta, Quaddie, and Quinella bets. The details of these bets can be found on the website.
- Fair Price: This special offer is a combination of two products which are the Fair Div and Fair Fluc. With this service, you get the very best odds among the three Australian totes with Fair Div or win, Each Way and Place. Also, you will be able to get best fluctuation odds with Fair Fluc from on-course bookmakers.
- In-Play Betting: Another very popular product where betters can benefit from the rapidly fluctuating odds during a race is the In-Play betting. This product allows members to place a bet after the jump and while the race is ongoing.
- Multiple Betting: Yet another product that you will without a doubt enjoy is multiple betting, which allows you to combine selections from different markets into one single bet between 2 and 8 legs with odds that are decided by multiplying the odds of each of the legs. Therefore, if you like the price of three selections over a weekend, you can effortlessly multiply them together and make a multi bet. This means that if they all win, your return value is multiplied.
To know more about the exciting promotions and products offered by the company, visit Betfair’s website right away.
Join Betfair Today
Visit Betfair to know more about the sort of promotions, products and services that are offered by the website. Join Here: 20% Winning Boost Offer